- Hazards to humans and domestic animals
- Keep out of reach of children
- Caution: Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center for further treatment advice.
If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Environmental Hazards: This pesticide is extremely toxic to fish. Use with care when applying to
areas adjacent to any body of water. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing.
Storage and Disposal
EPA Est. No. 67517-MO-1
EPA Reg. No. 1007-90