Charles Contreras, Business Solutions Manager
- Bachelor of Science — Business Management — Purdue University
- Certified in Strategic Human Resources — Cornell University
- DiSC Facilitator Certified
- Organizational Behavior & Leadership — Indiana University
Contreras works with Zoetis dairy and feedlot customers to meet their operations’ human resource training, development and leadership needs.
- Business Owner Operator — 10 years
- Zoetis Cattle Territory Manager — 5 years
Importance of Labor Management:
Companies can have the best equipment and the best strategic plans, but without the right people wanting to do what is best for the company, companies will fail.
Most agricultural companies have been focused on standardization and compliance to procedures. We bring a new element to the industry — one that focuses on the attitude of the workforce and implements checks and balances to ensure sustainability. Only when you combine both do you get to the next level of performance.