Jorge M. Estrada, Organizational Development Consultant, Executive Coach
- Bachelor of Science, Dairy — Kansas State University
- Master of Science, Management — Kansas State University
- Biologist — Zamorano University, Honduras
- Executive Coaching Certification — The Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara, Calif.
Estrada serves as an organizational development consultant and executive coach to the U.S. agriculture industry.
- Professional certified coach through the International Coach Federation
- Twenty-one years of experience working with food producing businesses
- Six years of experience in the biotech industry
Importance of Labor Management:
Just like there are biological principles in the foundation of each agricultural business, there is a biological basis in the people aspects of agricultural business. They are alive, changing, emerging. As agriculture businesses become more complex, it is important that the human capital component continues to offer leadership development and skills associated with problem-solving and decision-making. Strengthening businesses’ human capital provides competitive advantage, fuel for success and the desired bottom-line results.
In effort to keep up with the ever-changing landscape of agriculture, businesses are transforming the way they manage their systems in order to become more effective and efficient. PeopleFirst™ offers agriculture businesses a complete human capital package to help them develop talented employees and drive success to their businesses.