Nicolas Buttars, Labor Management Specialist
- Bachelor of Science — Dairy Science — Utah State University
- Master of Business Administration — Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, England
- Herdman Program — Utah State University
Buttars currently works with customers to help turn their employees into a competitive advantage.
- Grew up and worked daily on a small family dairy
- Zoetis Quality Milk Manager — 6 years
- Work with dairies and employee training — 5 years
Importance of Labor Management:
I believe as agricultural businesses continue to grow, they have and will continue to rely on employees to do the work. Many of these agricultural businesses rely on people to manage the workers. But typically, managers do not have the right experience for this. The increased size and scope of these agricultural businesses can benefit from focusing on the people that work for them.
PeopleFirst combines Zoetis’s knowledge of agriculture with an understanding of people management. This combination puts us in a unique position to help our customers improve their processes related to people management.